The Salesperson should:
• Welcome the Customers in priority to any other task through the implementation of the Welcoming Standards.
• Wear a tidy & neat uniform as per the company standards & procedure.
• Know and share information about Articles, Items, Brand, Store orientation, Store Services, Event Dates.
• Know and can inform customers about Exchange/Return procedure, Refund, Reservation of items, Grouped Purchases, etc.
• Respond to all questions or requests of all customers.
• Know his brands, products, assortments, materials, textures, compositions, origins, maintenance conditions (washing/cleaning/ironing), quality of products and it’s positioning versus competition, new products, advantages, availability. A feedback should be given to the Section Manager.
• Apply all sales principles and sales approach: Welcome (smile/Greeting/Eye contact), find out the Customer’s need (Listen/Identify/Answer/Orient), Propose Products (Choice/Explanations/Trial/Complementary products), Conclude the sale (Finalize/Accompanies or direct the Customer to the Cashier/Make sure he is in good hand).
• Propose and take Alterations (Retouches).
• Handle the set-up of his section: keep his aisle in perfect condition, regularly clean the surfaces/furniture/cabinets/mannequins/accessories/signage/etc, and keep the rolls/cartons/plastics/hangers/etc outside the sales area.
• Make sure to reduce the inventory difference (Démarque) through:
Verifying the conformity of the tagging.
Verifying the permanent existence of the antitheft devices.
Watching and keeping an aware eye on his aisle.
Reacting properly when there is an alert on a suspicious person.
Participating to the regular inventories.
• Enhance the values of the merchandise by making sure that they are clean, well dispatched, well ironed and by arranging & rearranging products as per the merchandising standards.
2. Prerequisites :
Minimum High school Graduate. University degree is a plus.
0 to 1 year of experience in the Sales field.
Knowledge the products to which he will be affected.
Fluency in English. Arabic is a plus.
Basic knowledge of computer use.
Excellent communication skills.
Presentable and neat.
Polite and Customer oriented.