- BS degree in Electrical or Mechanical
- Minimum 3 of years’ experience in Sales.
- Present and sell company products to current
and potential clients.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting
from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and
other accounts as assigned.
- Establish and maintain current client and
potential client relationships.
- Persuade clients to choose products or
- Assist in preparing estimates for clients.
- Negotiate contract terms.
- Provide technical assistance and product
- Prepare presentations, and follow-up proposals
and sales contracts.
- Meet regular sales targets.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including
activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and
current product knowledge.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Persuade and influence others.
- Build relationships quickly.
- Communicate Pro-actively.
- Have strong judgment and business