- BT or TS degree in Electricity.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Perform on-site maintenance by respecting the
maintenance rules and safety working.
- Follow repair map handed over by the service
- Perform adequate repairs according to
supervisor’s written or oral instructions.
- Report to the supervisor any complaint or
- Carry out all the maintenance tasks such as
repairing the electrical socket boxes, extension
cables, maintaining the fire system by checking
the fire extinguishers and fire hoses.
- Perform maintenance of all equipment including
generators, controllers, industrial machines,
ATS, Distribution panels, Synchro panels, UPS
systems, power and control cables.
- Coordinate with team to accomplish the
maintenance tasks with minimum time and good
quality of work.
- Industrial equipment
- Mechanical works & materials.
- Electric Panels
- Be patient
- Be dynamic
- Be hard worker
- Communicate properly with Clients, and