The ideal candidate will ensure fulfilment of SBC’s objectives related to robust control over end-to-end warehouse activities, warehouse operational efficiencies, and building/improving warehouse processes to advance the aspirations set by company’s Executive Management. He will coordinate with functional heads of Finance, Sales and Distribution Logistics & Production to ensure optimal warehouse operations with strong controls to deter any leakages or waste of stock. He will be instrumental in developing policies/procedures to support the smooth operations of warehouse without compromise of controls.
• A minimum of 8 years working in a similar role within a large scale FMCG Manufacturing Plant.
• Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practice.
• Strong Leadership, Management and Organizational skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Warehouse Management Software, especially ERP’s.
• The ability to track the warehouse inventory correctly and provide the senior management team with accurate reports.
• An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
• First class communications skills.
• Highly energetic and Physically fit.
• A disciplinarian who will ensure that the very highest standards within the Warehouse are adhered too.