Roles and Responsibilities:
- Driven to understand technical specifications and analyze log files to track down and isolate issues
- Self-driven to improve test coverage and effectiveness
- Ability to understand and passion for utilizing mobile devices
- Ability to quickly learn and apply complex technical information to mobile testing situations.
- Takes full ownership of end-user quality, usability and appeal.
- Adaptability and attention to finalizing testing details and duties amidst aggressive time challenges.
- Work with developers, product managers, and QA team members to achieve a high quality bar for your feature and team
- A Bachelor degree in computer Science, engineering or equivalent from a four (4) year accredited university
- One or more years of Mobile Testing/QA experience
- Very good oral and written communication skills in Arabic, English
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Good reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience building and designing test cases
- Experience with cross-browser web and mobile app functional testing.
- Experience delivering high quality consumer facing applications and user interfaces on mobile platforms
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with bug tracking systems such as JIRA
- Experience with mobile networks, protocols, and devices; Wi-Fi and 3G testing experience