- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum one year experience in relevant
- Prepares the project planning.
- Receives data about the project from Electrical
Design Supervisor as per contract.
- Prepares the shop drawing of panel board.
- Prepares the bill of materials of components
- Starts the design according to specifications and
submits the shop drawing and bill of materials to
Electrical Design Supervisor for approval.
- Transfers the shop drawing & the part list to
Production Department after final approval.
- Tests the new designed products after
production and intervenes for adjusting in case
- Prepares the software and programs the control
module, PLC & M-vision…..
- Electrical installation
- English, French & Arabic
- Organize the Work
- Prioritize tasks
- Have a sense of teamwork
- Respect deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Have good communication skills