Main Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Define, test, simulate, complete and validate solutions to complex RF projects.
2. Research and analyze data and present findings in a clear and concise written report.
3. Research new ideas, develop concepts and undertake investigative / feasibility work to develop and prove software algorithms and processing systems for data.
4. Other duties as assigned by team lead.
Skills, Competencies and Knowledge
1. Familiarization with waveform engineering and analysis.
2. Familiarization with RF testing and RF analysis.
3. Demonstrate working knowledge of software development including proficiency in scripting and/or programming preferably MatLab.
4. Some proficiency with system simulation tools such as Matlab/Simulink or ADS to develop system simulations at different levels of abstraction is desired.
5. Ability to analyze systems across optical, analog and digital boundaries.
6. Excited about innovation; results-oriented and driven individual to deliver solutions on-time with high quality.
Educational Background and Experience
1. Bachelor degree in Electronics Engineering or related field required.
2. Experience working in RF (Radio Frequency) testing and analysis environment is preferred.
Lab and office