Main Tasks and Responsibilities
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be part of a dynamic and talented team providing top of the line design, which includes, but is not limited to, branding, website design, print and digital collateral, and event graphics.
1. Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements, brand values, and deadlines.
2. Help enforce brand guidelines.
3. Review final productions to ensure that final prints reflect required specifications.
4. Collaborate with team members to produce final design.
5. Participate in various design projects from concept to completion.
6. Produce drafts, prototypes and engaging design solutions.
Skills, Competencies and Knowledge
1. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
2. Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
3. Understand both digital and print design.
4. Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
5. A high attention to design detail.
6. Solid communication skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
Educational Background and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
2. 0-1 year hands-on experience in Graphics Design