The Accounting & Administrative Assistant supports the Back-Office department of NECG by assisting in accounting tasks, including processing and recording transactions, in addition to other various administrative tasks such as answering phone calls and emails, filing, following up with suppliers or vendors etc.
- Assisting in Accounting tasks:
o Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
o Update accounts receivable
o Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
o Assist with reviewing of expenses, etc. as assigned
o Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
o Assist in the preparation of reports
- Assisting in Administrative tasks:
o Answer and direct phone calls
o Receive visitors and direct them to the appropriate office staff
o Organize and schedule appointments
o Emailing or calling candidates for CVs update
o Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
o Develop and maintain a filing system and library’s database
o Order office supplies
o Ensure the functionality of the equipment and the office overall
o Liaise with Office Manager to handle requests and queries in relation with the department needs.
- Age: 24 to 27
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2 to 3 years of Accounting experience with a well-established company in Lebanon.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good experience with Accounting Software
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills, ideally trilingual: Arabic, French and English.