• Greets guest courteously and warmly upon arrival.
• Assigns rooms for arriving guests according to their reservations
• Performs check-in and check-out efficiently and professionally according to the set standards.
• Preparing daily reports
• Receiving online bookings
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
• Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
-BA (Bachelor’s Degree) preferably in Hospitality Management.
-1-2 years’ experience in the same position in the Hotel Industry
-Fluent in English and French