The Unifert Group is hiring an HRIS Specialist who will be responsible of the below tasks:
• Administer the development and implementation of the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) across the Unifert Group of companies and in close coordination with the service provider.
• Collaborate with internal end-users i.e. data owners and department managers to identify valid business needs for information, reporting, analytics, and data integration.
Perform a full range of tasks related to application analysis, design, configuration, and programming functions. Customize and configure workflows.
• Responsible of the daily operations of the HRIS that records employee data such as wages, vacations, and working hours, etc. and compiles reports as required by the Group Head of HR.
• Serve as a point of contact for staff members’ inquiries regarding the HRIS. Provide user training, technical support, and guidance to the HR team, and other staff members through a helpdesk service, especially for self-service related issues and other HR activities such as the roll out of the Performance Appraisal Reviews.
• Support in the migration of data from the existing systems into the HRIS while ensuring at all times quality and accuracy of data.
• Facilitate all data inquiries, import and export requests, including ad-hoc and data analytic reports via Microsoft Excel, SQL, Power BI or similar tools as appropriate.
• Ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
• Perform quality assurance testing as needed.
• Identify gaps and recommend improvements such as customization and enhancements to maximize the HRIS value and efficiency.
• Keep track of technological advancement and trends in the field of data management and security, HR technology, and HRIS applications.
• Bachelor's degree in IT, MIS, Computer Science or related discipline
• 3-5 years of experience in IT and database management & security, 2 out of which in relational database
• Proficiency in HRIS implementation and usage
• Sound Knowledge of SQL queries, views, and stored procedures
• Sound Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Business Intelligence reporting tools
• Sound Knowledge of Cloud Solutions
• Sound Knowledge in IT best practices and issues
• Familiarity with HR policies and procedures
• Excellent command of English, Arabic and French