Effective handling of reservation including correspondence checks and ensuring the smooth running of the reception areas as well as private events
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Answer phone calls to take reservations.
2. Advise Callers and provide them with needed explanations.
3. Confirm all reservations with guests and ensure a decent number of bookings.
4. Prepare the floor set up and communicate it with all concerned.
5. Communicate with physiognomist regarding all related issues with reserved and walk in guests
6. Solve guests’ seating problems and do the switches when and where possible
7. Perform other related duties and responsibilities when required.
• Fluent in English and French
• Well connected
• Ability to memorize voices and names
• Ability to assess new guests
• Valid Passport (8 months at least)
• 3 doses of covid19 vaccine
• Able to travel in 2 weeks.