We are looking for a Graphic Designer to be responsible for designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
• Collaborate, brainstorm with multiple teams for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials,
• Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity,
• Develop concepts, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout,
• Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system,
• Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art,
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with a strong portfolio of work and experience with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
• Exceptional creativity and innovative design Skills:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills,
• Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.