Marketing Executive Duties and Qualifications
A Marketing Executive, or Marketing Officer drives profit and promotes services and products through coordinated marketing campaigns. Their primary duties include conducting product research, establishing brand awareness and improving customer relations.
Marketing Executive duties and responsibilities
A Marketing Executive creates pricing strategies based on demand for the services or products being advertised. They also perform sales data analysis to determine the effectiveness of the advertising strategies put into place. Their key duties and responsibilities include:
• Supporting the Marketing Manager in completing agreed activities
• Creating and posting blog posts and articles on the company’s website and social media pages
• Preparing coherent marketing campaign reports using data analysis tools
• Sourcing advertisement opportunities in radio or TV for products or service
• Managing the marketing database and email distribution
• Drafting marketing materials such as flyers, newsletters and posters
• Monitoring competitor activities and finding leads for the company
• Liaising with Printers and Designers
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity in their Factory located in Bchamoun area for a talented Marketing Executive .This role will work as part of a marketing communications team who are responsible for ensuring the go-to-market strategy for each vertical achieves the business goals via the most effective routes to market and provides a return on the marketing investment. This is an excellent opportunity for an analytically minded, database or email marketer who enjoys the fast-paced nature of Marketing and is ready for a real challenge in marketing automation for a leading brand in FMCG products with fantastic career development opportunities.
• Execution of the CRM & Email channel strategy across the vertical within the marketing automation tool
• Target customers effectively and creatively by using demographic, personal and behavioural data
• Use analytics tools & processes to review, adapt, test and evolve email and database performance vs KPIs to drive a higher conversion rates
The ideal candidate will possess the following
• Previous experience working in a marketing environment
• Experience using Marketing Automation Platforms or Email Marketing Platforms
• Experience of B2B marketing (although B2C experience will be considered)
• Experience of CRM & Email planning and execution at an agency or for a client
• A team player with strong project management skills and great attention to detail
• Experience of database marketing and an understanding of all aspects of the marketing mix
• Results-driven – ensure that marketing campaigns fulfill strategic goals and drive the required business results
MAIN Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist with the management and development of marketing campaigns.
• Create engaging copy for adverts within our client’s content & copy guidelines.
• Work toward agreed performance benchmarks, aiming to suggest incremental improvements, where possible, across advertising campaigns.
• Produce detailed analysis and engaging reports of campaign activities to be shared with internal teams, and clients.
• Identify trends and insights and optimise performance based on them.
• Stay up to date with the latest marketing trends and developments
• Learn and provide support to the Social Media team and other digital channels as necessary
- Min. 2 -5 years of relative above Marketing experience.
- Computer Literacy: MS Windows
- Language: Perfect English & Arabic
- BA / or MBA University graduate in Marketing is a must
Job Location: Bchamoun Industrial Area - Beirut – Lebanon
Interested candidates pls e-mail CV’s with personal photo posted on his C.v. and surely don’t send in PDF Format whilst treated in Strict Confidentiality
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted for the position. The remaining CVs will be kept in our data bank for other opportunities