Education: Bachelor degree in Information Technology, or any relevant field.
Experience: Windows Server 2012/2016, Exchange Server 2013/2016, Deploying and managing Virtual Machines on Hyper-V
1. Responsible for installing, managing, and upgrading Windows-based systems and servers within a company (Windows Server 2012/2016)
2. Strong Knowledge of Active Directory/DNS/DHCP/DFS/Group Policies Configuration, support and administration of Exchange 2010/2013
3. Managing domains, auditing user permissions across platforms.
4. Strong understanding of Virtual Servers (Hyper-V)
5. Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery
6. Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues
7. Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
8. Knowledge in Network attached Storage (NAS)
9. Knowledge in Skype for Business Server
10. Database Administration
11. Trouble-shoot and solve problems related to hardware, software, and networks;