• Generating sales leads.
• Understanding customer needs and requirements.
• Possess in-depth product knowledge.
• Closing sales and achieving quotas.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
• Maintaining client records.
• Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field is a plus.
• 1+ year of experience in sales.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent multitasking skills.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.