• Balancing the cash register at the beginning and end of a work shift, and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
• Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
• Processing refunds and exchanges.
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them, and provide relevant information.
• Maintaining client records.
• Keep reports of transactions.
• Operating cash desk equipment such as scanners, cash registers and other devices.
• Provide excellent customer service to ensure satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is a plus.
• Basic math and computer skills.
• Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
• Strong customer service skills.
• High team work spirit.
• Alert and attentive to details.
• Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.