Software Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Discussing projects and parameters with clients, executives, software developers and functional consultant.
• Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
• Assembling and leading the project team.
• Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
• Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
• Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
• Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
• Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
• Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
Software Project Manager Requirements:
• A bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
• Proven experience in project management and software development.
• Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
• Excellent technical knowledge.
• Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
• Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Location: Beirut, Verdun