- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in similar job
• Designs and installs solar energy systems,
including photovoltaic (PV) arrays.
• Designs solar power plants with electrical
components such as inverters, battery storage,
transformers, and substations.
• Performs site surveys to assess available
sunlight and proximity to transmission lines or
• Conducts research to develop new techniques
for installing solar panels on buildings or other
structures, including roofing materials that can
withstand high winds or rain without causing
damage to the panels.
• Provides technical direction or support to
installation teams during installation, start-up,
testing, system commissioning, or performance
• Performs computer simulation of solar
photovoltaic (PV) generation system
performance or energy production to optimize
• Develops standard operation procedures and
quality or safety standards for solar installation
• Creates checklists for review or inspection of
completed solar installation projects.
- Reading & interpreting data, design & built solar
- Load calculations
- English, Arabic & French
- MS word
- Manage Project
- Coordinate with the design department
- Communicate effectively
- Solve Problems
- Work under pressure