Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Plan product delivery vs backlog
2. Plan and review procurement to ensure on time delivery of orders
3. Analyze and improve organizational processes and work to enhance quality, productivity and efficiency, and reduce operations cost and lead times.
4. Create a culture of continuous improvement via positive change while ensuring any risks from the change are identified and managed.
5. Effectively translate business objectives into action plans and focus workforce on achieving results. Instill a sense of urgency into workforce and take proper measures to ensure expectations are met.
Skills, Competencies and Knowledge:
1. Strong Managerial skills 3-5 years
2. Ability to oversee budgeting, reporting, planning and auditing.
3. Ability to address problems and opportunities for the company.
4. Understanding of policy, planning, and strategy.
5. Able to manage a team from 50-200 people
6. Familiar with ISO 9000 is a plus
7. Background in the Electronic industry is a plus
8. Excellent communications skills.
9. Personality: Dedicated, energetic, Nice attitude, able to provide training, Follow instructions, Lead per example, Implement Discipline.
Educational Background and Experience:
BS in Industrial, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering