-Work with the team to realize deliverables on time and within budget.
-Responsible for setting up full project programme.
-Responsible for appraising the client's brief, concept design, schematic design, detail design, tender documents, specifications and site follow up.
-Ensure local authority compliance.
-Supervise the work of team members.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Architecture from a reputable university.
- 5+ years of proven experience.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Ability to sketch and develop designs on paper as well as digitally.
- Proven experience in running large-scale projects.
- Ability to meet project schedules, goals, and objectives.
- Good skills in Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD / Sketchup.
- Good command of French.