Our client is a regional distribution company of global specialized equipment manufacturers with HQ in Bahrain. They have an opening for an ambitious generalist to work on special projects as Project Management Officer. You would be tasked with overseeing and handling various tasks from administration, research, documentation, communication, and implementation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
● Organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety.
● Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management informed
● Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
● Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
● Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
● Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
● Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
● Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
● Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
● Ensure top performance of office staff by providing them adequate coaching and guidance
● Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency
● Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, adapting content to suit different channels
● Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks, establish, and follow priorities
● Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
● Collaborative, constructive, team oriented.
● Undertake status review meetings among project team members and clients
Education & Experience:
● A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
● A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
● A minimum of Seven years' experience in the industry.
● A minimum of Three years’ experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous.
● Strong leadership skills.
● Good written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong attention to details and technicalities.
● Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
● Solid research and documentation skills.
● Experience with project planning and budgeting.
● Strong financial and analytical skills.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
● Reporting directly to Managing Director
● Full-time – Permanent
Working days & hours
● Sunday – Thursday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
● On call job