Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
• Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, newsletters, press releases ...)
• Manage end-to-end digital projects.
• Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
• Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
• Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
• Responsible for the paid media, owned media and earned media marketing mix i.e. PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliate/Partnership, membership.
• Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
• Identify improvements to acquisition performance in channels and onsite experience and shaping roadmaps to implement any changes that are required.
• Monitor ROI and KPIs for the campaigns.
• Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
• 3+ years of experience in different functions, with prior experience in a Marketing agency.
• Experienced in building effective multi-channel marketing strategies including PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with web design and content management systems.
• Energetic, focused and target driven.
• Successful track record in delivering leads through digital channels.
• Analytical approach with a strong ability for analyzing data and visitor statistics.
• Capable of multitasking and performing under tight deadlines.
Educational Background and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field (Digital Marketing, Marketing or Communications)
• Google AdWords and Analytics certified a plus but not required.