Manage a team of 6 Accountants
- Understanding and translating the big picture into processes governing the micro-organization.
- Budget allocation & tracking.
- Tracking profitability through involvement in pricing and overall financial terms and conditions.
- Reviewing the current company processes, adjusting them according to the best practices and redefine accountability and responsibility to boost the workflow efficiency.
- Streamlining the accounting work flow and recording processes, to produce timely financial reports and analysis (P&L, Cash Flow Statement, Balance Sheet, Income Statement, etc…).
- Acquiring a comprehensive understanding of the new ERP and making sure the accounting staff are on an advanced level of smooth transition from the old system.
- Working to build trust among team members, rotating their functions and teaching them to rely on one another.
- Assisting all team members on their daily, weekly and monthly closing tasks.
- Organizing the work flow to always meet deadlines set by the MOF, the external stakeholders and the Management.
- Maintaining an agile approach while facing all the challenges, tight deadlines and critical events, and mentoring the staff to do so.
- Communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
Minimum 10 years of experience in Accounting
Bachelor Degree in Business/Accounting
ERP Knowledge in Navision is a plus