1. Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
2. Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
3. Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
4. Preparing the agenda, calling, scheduling, and preparing for meetings that requested by chairman or any of board member.
5. Proper follow up on the board meetings and events calendar and sending out reminders.
6. Attending meetings whenever it is required and taking the necessary minutes of those meetings.
7. Receiving all types of correspondents, summarizing them, and preparing for replies as per concerned board member advice and notes.
Skills and Experience:
*8-10 years of proven related experience with at least 5 years’ experience as secretary to senior management/CEO in a group of companies.
*Must have excellent English communication skills with pleasing personality.
*Proficiency in MS Applications and Business Writing is a MUST.