• Using various diagnostic tests to determine the condition of patients’ teeth.
• Studying patient records, including dental histories, plaster models of teeth, and X-rays to develop treatment plans for patients.
• Discussing treatment plans and cost estimates with patients.
• Treating occlusion issues and other oral conditions.
• Instructing assistants on orthodontic procedures and techniques.
• Collaborating with other specialists, such as dentists and oral surgeons, to coordinate orthodontic services within the overall treatment plan.
• Fitting patients for various orthodontic appliances.
• Scheduling regular checkups with patients to make adjustments to orthodontic appliances, such as tightening braces, and tracking patient progress.
• Educating patients about on-going orthodontic care and explaining proper oral hygiene methods for good oral health.
• Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree.
• Master's degree in Orthodontics.
• 3+ years of proven experience as a Specialist Orthodontist.
• In-depth knowledge of various molds and orthodontic appliances.
• Experience using hand tools (periodontal scalers, band pluggers, cutters, pliers) and diagnostic tools (digital X-rays, 3D images).
• Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
• Outstanding patient management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in Arabic and English.