Agriculture Engineer (Broilers)
- Organize, direct and participate with farm workers in the daily care of the farm (scaling, dissection.) to ensure the proper operations of broiler production.
- Supervise overall cleanliness & disinfection of the farms.
- Responsible for ensuring the good status of all facilities in the farm (ventilation system, fans, heaters, generators…)
- Check and maintain all consumables sent to the farm are used in proper way.
- Order needed stuff for the farm like: sawdust, feed, gas, diesel, and medicine from internal staff within the budget limit for each flock.
- Follow up with maintenance staff in case of any failure in the farm.
- Manage the full cycle of the flocks in our and scheme farms.
- Attend a weekly meeting with the direct manager to discuss the overall status and results of the farms.
- Prepare a daily report on weight of chicks, mortalities, vaccination process in all stages, feed consumption, medicine consumption & production report.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Science or any related field
- Experience in Farms.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.