• Driving a variety of vehicles, including cars, van and trucks.
• Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
• Transporting packages and deliveries to and from destinations.
• Official transactions with any third party.
• Driving defensively to ensure safety.
• Procurement of supplies.
• Private Tasks.
• Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
• Updating mileage records.
• Minimum acquaintance of High school certificate or equivalent.
• Public driving license is a must.
• Driving a truck is essential
• Arabic and English; writing and reading skills.
• Active, dynamic, and able to work under pressure.
• Demonstrate safe driving practices.
• Time management and organizational skills to keep track of deliveries and stay on schedule.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.