A leading company in the Travel and Tourism sector is looking for a Senior Visa Officer to process and handle all visa requests including data entry, documents gathering and scanning, invoicing, visa submission and follow up on pending visas.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Handle visa processing.
• Handle data entry and documents gathering.
• Prepare and submit relevant documents to the concerned visa application center.
• Liaise with visa application centers and travel agencies.
• Arrange appointments at the concerned visa application center.
• Monitor and follow up the status of all pending visas.
• Prepare and issue invoices.
• Prepare periodic reports related to the visa department.
• Respond to client query by offering a high-quality customer service at all stages of the application process.
• Be up to date in regards to any changes or amendments to the prevailing regulations, procedures or change of application requirements or forms.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or any related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of administrative and/or clerical experience.
• Visa processing experience is highly recommended.
• English: fluently spoken and written.
• French: fluently spoken and written.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, Outlook and Word).