• Diploma or degree holder.
• Bilingual English and Arabic.
Company Location: Beirut, Sodeco
The company is one of the best in the shipping and clearance industry.
• Perform and implement all custom clearance activities such as following upcoming Shipment, documents transactions and day-to-day related activities in accordance with the objectives, policies and procedures.
• Participating in the development of the Custom Clearance Section's work plan and preparing work schedules and expediting work flow to improve efficiency of the Custom Clearance Section.
• Suggesting plans and programs that strive to improve the effectiveness of the Custom Clearance Section.
• Following up with Operation department and Clients for reception of complete set of shipping documents for customs clearance purposes, and ensure its compliance with Singapore Customs regulations and exemption lists requirements.
• Oversee the overall assignments of the Air freight and Sea Freight Customs Clearance.
• Follow-up with the Customs Brokers for clearance of imported items within the shortest possible time and/or the agreed time frame.
• Examining invoices and shipping manifests for conformity to tariff and customs regulations.
• And other relevant ad-hoc job task.