1. Scope of Product Profile:
A Lebanese FMCG Product Distribution is looking for Accountant in El Metn El Chemali Region (Antelias/Dbaye area)– Lebanon.
Administer accounts receivable & accounts payable, prepare journal entries, complete G/L operations, perform reconciliations(Banks, Suppliers, Clients), prepare monthly financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet), assist with payroll administration, prepare tax computations (VAT, NSSF, Salaries & Wages), analyze revenues & unearned revenues accounts monthly, track detailed monthly fixed assets schedules and journalized monthly depreciation.
Technical & responsibilities
• Sound knowledge of the general accounting principles and the International Accounting Standards (IAS)
• Provide accounting support to management. Account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, internal reporting. Manage the day-to-day accounting transactions, preparing annual financial statements. Prepare Taxes & VAT reports, NSSF reports, cash reports, and other financial results & all related governmental taxes.
• Issue debit / credit notes to suppliers, customers and affiliated companies, and handles the related accounts
• Execute reconciliation of the general ledger accounts with sub-ledgers (should be familiar with all accounts)
• Handles tasks related to the monthly accounting closing processes and accrual/provisions procedures (e.g. price compensation, rebate, returns to vendors etc..)
• Daily accounting Transactions-Data entry
• Reconcile financial accounts, payables and receivables
• Bank reconciliations and reports
• Controlling all the costs related the shipping
• Verifying shipment procedures with all related parties
• Payables data entries related to p accounts
• Receive goods on the system
• Allocate customs, freight and related charges on items purchased
• Control aging of account on weekly basis
• Control checks to suppliers and other creditors.
• Check and approve suppliers’ invoices.
• Prepaid and provision
• Controlling inventory and goods in transit
• Inventory turnover report and ratios
• Checking VAT on monthly basis
• Monthly financial statements preparation
• Age between 23 – 29 years old
• A Bachelor degree in related discipline (e.g. Accounting/Finance or equivalent) from accredited university
• Good level of computer skills, Microsoft Office - XL & Word is mandatory
- Minimum of 2-10 years experience in accounting with rigid knowledge of accounting and Lebanese accounting law.
Languages: Fluent spoken and written Arabic, French & English (English is a must)
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft word & Visual Dolphin usage
Work Location: El Metn El Chemali High Way (Antelias/Dbaye) - Lebanon
Interested candidates / Applicants, pls e-mail CV’s with personal photo posted on his C.v. and surely don’t send in PDF Format; whilst treated in Strict Confidentiality.
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted for the position. The remaining CVs will be kept in our data bank for other opportunities.