- Conduct research for new prospective clients.
- Liaise with current and prospective customers.
- Make telephone calls and in person visits.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers.
-Communicate with the market on product portfolio.
- Manage day-to-day communication with other departments & clients.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying customers' requirements, defining markets, competitors’ share, and competitors’ advantages and weaknesses.
- Identify, create and analyze new business opportunities, projects, and ideas.
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion and advertising results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion/advertising campaign.
- Introduce, prepare and execute all promotional materials to maintain the company’s corporate image.
- BA in Business Administration or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Good Knowledge of business Applications.
- Computer Literacy.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.