Coordinating internal resources for the flawless execution of projects. Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Managerial Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manages the entire project from strategic planning to tactical activities.
2. Conducts business and financial analysis necessary for a complete business model, including competitive analysis, budgeting, forecasting, monitoring and reporting.
3. Leads the planning and implementation of project.
4. Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
5. Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
6. Organizes the various professional people working on a project
7. Develops a detailed project plan to track progress.
8. Recruits specialists and sub-contractors if needed.
9. Monitors sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained.
10. Oversees the accounting, costing and billing.
11. Uses appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
12. Reports and escalate to management as needed.
13. Handles customer relationships and manage projects and resources.
14. Performs risk management to minimize project risks.
15. Creates and maintain comprehensive project documentation
16. Monitors the creation and development of the new product, performing ongoing market research, tracking customer satisfaction.
17. Provides technical consultation for various project.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor degree in computer Science, engineering or equivalent from a five (5) year accredited university with a minimum of seven (5) years of related experience.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Very good oral and written communication skills in Arabic, English.
- 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly, effectively influencing across cross functional teams.
- Proven success in delivering technology products in a high growth environment.
- Dedicated to customer service excellence
- Ability to create and manage product roadmaps, prioritization, adjustments and constraints.
- Experience with software development– including large-scale transactional services, and performance measurement and optimization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desirable: Understanding of domestic and international voice services, familiarity with global carrier services and some data networking experience specifically with transport of VoIP traffic Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently on problems.