The candidate will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Engineering, Sales and Marketing in order to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Also, the candidate will be responsible for managing bids in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from customers. He/she will be engaged in pre-sales activities for products and solutions in the ICT portfolio of the Company and will orchestrate the creation of technical solutions and proposals, ensuring compliance with customer requirements while highlighting the company’s value proposition
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare Bids and respond to RFIs/RFPs
- Playing a key role in the development of the bid and proposal process
- Design adequate Solutions, dimension them and prepare the adequate Bill of Material
- Solution & Product Presentations to customers
- Follow technology trends and introduce new products or solutions accordingly
- Collateral & Pre-Sales/Sales Material preparation
- Develop business cases for each new product in order to determine business feasibility and obtain execution approvals.
- Act as a leader within the company for each product assigned.
- Define the product life cycle and roadmap.
- Update the product documentation and development across its life cycle.
- Document, communicate and ensure compliance with the product features, boundaries and profiles.
- Deliver MRDs (Marketing Requirement Documents) and PRDs (Product Requirement Documents) with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Document, communicate and ensure compliance with network architecture and design.
- Create the product documentation which will serve as reference for all the areas involved in the sales and support path.
- Perform product demos to customers.
- A Bachelor degree in computer Science, engineering or equivalent from a four (4) year accredited university with a minimum of three (3) years of related experience
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic, French is a plus
- Good understanding on product sales processes
- Experience in RFP management
- Mobile operator network understanding (2G / 3G / 4G networks)
- Experience in product sales kit preparation
- Experience in Marketing and functional specification / Design documents writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Effective interpersonal skills with comfort in delivering presentations to groups.
- Demonstrated strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently on problems.
- Ability to multi‐task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.