As the content creator, you will be responsible for creating interactive daily content which will be published on different digital platforms. You will also be responsible for researching the latest TikTok and other social media trends. Moreover, content creators are expected to work simultaneously with the art director and the marketing team to maintain consistency between marketing campaigns and content published.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Collaborating with the art director to understand the short- and long-term marketing goals and then creating content strategies in line with those goals;
• Creating content that will most appeal to our audience and will get them engaged;
• Collaborating with the marketing team to ensure content is driven by search engine optimization and to increase website traffic;
• Monitoring the increase in traffic due to new content and taking actions accordingly to improve the traffic metrics;
• Generating and proposing innovative approaches to increase traffic by utilizing new platforms and channels;
• Ensuring that the content is in compliance with data protection and copyright regulations;
• Keeping content consistent and making sure it is in line with the past and future plans of the brand;
Language: A high level English and Arabic is essential (reading, writing and speaking). French is a plus.
Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, or equivalent field.
Technical skills and abilities: Proficiency in all digital media platforms.
Experience: 2 years or more of experience in managing social media portfolios.