The task of managing an organization's marketing initiatives falls to marketing and public relations managers. To create plans that will aid in the expansion and success of their business, they frequently collaborate with a group of marketers, public relations specialists, designers, etc.
Managers of marketing and public relations may be in charge of all aspects of their company's marketing strategy, from boosting advertising campaigns or events to defining corporate identity and messaging. They might also be in charge of overseeing interactions with suppliers, subcontractors, and other external parties who assist their company's marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Creating marketing strategies that use both offline and online marketing to reach target demographics.
• Creating fresh goods or services in response to market trends.
• Examining rival products or services to find potential improvements or changes that could be made to increase market share.
• Arranging public relations activities like trade exhibits, neighborhood events, or social gatherings to introduce the company to potential customers.
• Boosting advertising campaigns created by the art director to a particular target, such as print ads or television commercials.
• Preparing tactics to increase a brand's visibility in the marketplace.
• Establishing a brand's effective online presence via websites, blogs, social media platforms, and other internet channels.
• Analyzing sales data, customer reviews, and any other indicators of whether goals were achieved in order to assess the performance of marketing campaigns.
Language: A high level English and Arabic is essential (reading, writing and speaking). French is a plus.
Education: A degree is essential in marketing, communication, or any other equivalent qualifications will be considered.
Technical skills and abilities: effective communication skills, extensive knowledge of social media, and capability to draft and deliver presentations using your communication skills.