• Develop and implement SAP Business One systems for business clients.
• Determine clients' business needs, create customized SAP Business One solutions and smoothly integrate SAP applications with existing IT infrastructure.
• Interact with clients both for business and technical specifications and validate final output with the team manager.
• Ensure implementation is done based on the client’s needs.
• Provision of technical and professional support, solving problems of the customers.
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize performance.
• Ensure appropriate follow-up on issues till resolution.
• Contribute to troubleshooting guide to clients describing the first level of support expected from them for each type of case.
• Contribute to training for the client’s support team and the end users.
• Contribute actively to internal streams: internal training, documentation writing, and, QA testing.
• Provide feedback to team leaders on the progress of issues and tasks and escalate problems when necessary.
• Bachelor of Computer Science, Management Information System, or any related field.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in the SAP Business One system.
• More than 5 years of experience in ERP systems
• SAP 4/HANA modules implementation experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of ERP practices, compliance, and technology.
• Excellent command of Arabic, English, French is a plus
• Client orientation
• Teamwork and cross-group collaboration
• Ability to work under pressure in a continuously evolving environment
• Work on multiple projects in various industry environments.
• For National and International Projects, travel may be required.