Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain close coordination with procurement to ensure orders are delivered on time.
- Generate reports and analyze sales per category to measure performance Vs budget.
- Implement sales strategies that enable the company to achieve its affiliate objectives.
- Develops the Monthly sales schedule for the department.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers to ensure that the company’s maximum sales potential is realized.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in sales techniques and technology to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position.
- Ensure to generate the maximum amount of profitable sales through the achievement of sales targets and by making new and existing customers aware of the company’s product range.
- Maintain close eye on the aging of stocks in the market to avoid overstocking and facing issues with clients.
- Carry out negotiations with main Key accounts.
- Review the sales reports and take action wherever necessary.
- Develop the summary reports for management as required.
- Study the market requirements and recommend new products to be launched.
- Recommend new packing solutions or packing configurations that would improve sales or enhance the product presentation.
-Develop and prepare events for launching new brands within approved budgets.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Sales, preferably in FMCG industry.
- Africa experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.