We are seeking a Shop Manager to become part of our dynamic team. In this exciting, diverse role, you will support our team who is based in our Jemmayze branch.
General skills required
Language: A high level English and Arabic is essential (reading, writing and speaking). French is a plus.
Education: High school degree or degree in business or any other equivalent degree is a plus.
Technical skills and abilities
5+ years of managerial experience in the restaurant industry. Knowledge and experience in P&L, COGS and developing budgets.
We are seeking versatile candidates who can:
• Organize inventory and equipment, place supply orders, and take charge of shop maintenance, cleanliness, and security.
• Plan and follow a budget, maximize revenues and hit sales goals set by management.
• Observe and manage restaurant takings, and process payroll.
• Hire new employees, as well as develop and train current employees.
• Organize staff rotations and scheduling, and inspire and encourage employees to meet goals, such as maximizing sales.
• Make sure that the restaurant complies with health and safety rules and maintains levels of hygiene.
• Make sure to uphold high standards of customer service.
• Establish high standards, processes, and ethics within the team.
• Respond to consumer inquiries and complaints.
• Prepare performance evaluations and reports.
• Communicate with kitchen staff customer complaints, inventories, orders and the operation flow.