The Sales assistant is responsible for serving customers on the shop floor and answering their needs in a timely manner in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and achieve optimum sales results.
• Greet all clients with a positive attitude
• Keep a smart personal image (uniform, hygiene, make-up, etc)
• Analyze suitable colors, cuts and designs for client according to her style and suggest suitable alternatives for unavailable product without letting down the client’s expectations.
• Detect client’s needs and always offer an option for purchase
• Provide exceptional customer service by performing up-selling & cross-selling
• Ensure smooth and efficient receiving process of transfers
• Organizing daily stock room
• Arrange and replenish on a continuous basis the shop shelves and ensure that the shop floor is kept clean and tidy at all times in alignment with the brand's image and coordination standards.
• Daily replenishment & restocking
• Reorganize the display whenever necessary (hanger, folding).…
• Handle cash register and transactions with the customers in an effective and accurate manner as required
• Maintain the image of the shop
Rules and Regulations
• Knowing all the internal rules & regulations of the company with all the technical and administrative details.
• Perform cash operation (pos)
• Have working knowledge & use of all company rules & pos systems & procedures
• Salary $500 cash + commissions on sale (above $200) + transportation allowance in LBP
• 3 to 5 years Experience in retail is a must
• Age between 25 & 35