About the Position:
Implementation Brand Manager Role is one of most dynamic roles with our organization, in which He /She will be responsible for to drive our marketing implementation ability, through working closely with a regional Marketing team and implement efficient marketing tactics.
Requirements for the role:
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in Pharmacy.
• Minimum 1-2 years of Marketing experience with clear understanding of expense budget planning and tracking of brand P&L
• Fluent in Arabic & English
• High level of analytical skills, problem solving skills and able to prioritizes between different tasks and projects
• Ability to work cross functionally to achieve common brand strategic goals
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Analyze/evaluate on monthly basis IQVIA data, Market trends & dynamics of market share.
• Provide clear Guidance to the Sales force on the key market competitors and key solution oriented actions to accelerate MS %.
• Provide clear actions & promotional Solution to overcome any obstacles.
• Provide clear market mapping , Segmentation and analysis for the new product launches
• Join Medical reps in the Field to assure proper implementation of marketing tactics and understand current and future market needs and opportunities.
• Close monitoring and tracing of Brand resources/ Allocation in line with approved Annual Budget
• Field force training on Promotional messages and effect scientific communication for each therapy area
• Field Visit (40% of his/her time in Field )
• Manage the congress invitation and participation for HCP according to Scientific criteria’s and Educational needs
• Prepare local Operational plans with flawless execution with cross functional team in line to regional marketing direction.
• Create impactful local promotional materials and tools.