• Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for various digital platforms
• Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
• Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
• Manage digital advertising campaigns
• Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
• Stay up to date with emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
• Monthly reporting on social media platforms
• Oversee all the company's social media accounts
Qualifications Required (degree, years of experience, technical and soft skills, certificates, languages, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing / graphic designer or any related field.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in similar role.
• Knowledge in content creation.
• Familiarity with SEO & SEM.
• Social Media and basic design skills.
• Fluent in English
Skills and Competencies
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Being a positive ambassador of the broader E-Commerce organization & culture.
• Understanding of social and digital trends in the market.
• Proof record of strong negotiation skills.
• Proactive, flexible, and adaptable in a rapidly changing environment