SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Maintains records of materials in inventory and on order and Reconciles discrepancies in inventories and notifies supervisor of irregularities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; tracks orders and investigates problems.
• Maintains and update database record.
• Performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
• Coordinate the staff availability and extra transportation for each inventory.
• Collect data using computerized system.
• Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
• May lead, guide, and train staff/student employees, interns, and/or volunteers performing related work.
• Responsible for the invoice review and entry from A to Z.
• Responsible for the inspection of the invoice missing/extra items and for the follow-up till solved.
• Supervise and coordinate the work of Data Entry & Reporting Operator.
• Weekly Store and warehouse visits to check the stock quantity and compare with system, transfer problems, receiving stock (delivery in), and petty cash (plus or minus).
• Responsible for the system data entry of gift cards and discount cards as requested by the top management and shops.
• Enter the staff uniform data on the system.
• Coordinate concerning the daily communication with shops and warehouse regarding missing transfers.
• Coordinate concerning the return of video clip invoices.
• Provide the SMS company service with customers data list updated.
• Follow up with the IT regarding the maintenance of the data collectors.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Fluency in Microsoft Office especially in excel
• At least 3 years of experience in the same field