The role of the ASM is to be the ambassador of Falco in the area that he is managing and at the same time to ensure company’s goal are met in term of Sales, Coverage & Collection. Ensure that the Sales Representative, Area sales supervisor (ASS) reporting to you achieve the best possible results through effective control, training, and frequent market contact with both the sales force and customers.
Duties and responsibilities
Tasks related to developing the sales:
• Develop sales figures with existing customers & in the same time recruit new potential customers all aiming at increasing the sales figure.
• Allocate sales target in volume and value by sales representative
• Track sales progress on daily basis with the sales team and manage the daily Dashboard meeting. Manage the weekly, mid-month and end of month meetings.
• Prospect potential new customers to widen the base of our portfolio across all the business segments.
• Monitor competitive activities in the region and inform the NSM on the spot about them; the objective being to block competition and discover niches or opportunities.
• Monitor displays and merchandizing with direct action to improve situation.
• Play the role of a problem solver with the customers & coordinate decisions with NSM so that the response is fast.
• Report immediately any abuse to company policies & procedures and report it directly to the NSM after taking right measurements.
• Presence in the market not less than 4 days a week with the team to elaborate, demonstrate & lead by example.
• Accompany each Sales Representative in the market for a minimum of 4 times per month & prepare a report per visit.
• Ensure that all Sales Representatives receive a complete assessment form (Salesman Dashboard) with agreed follow up objectives within 24h of the accompanied fieldwork.
• Conduct annual and six-monthly appraisals for all Sales Representatives and the Area Sales Supervisor.