Develop long-term relationships with the portfolio of assigned and new customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Through strategic thinking, business development, and management of our resources to enable a profitable business for the Company.
Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Represent the Company locally to customer and partners.
2. Act confidently and take accountability for developing business relationships while actively contributing to making customers successful.
3. Responsible for creating new accounts and keeping track of all additions and changes in these accounts.
4. Record sales leads and opportunities on ERP system, with responsibility to monitor and reviews purchase sales milestones over the system on weekly basis.
5. Oversee and identify accounts pipeline projects and lead problem solving situations whenever required.
6. Maintaining relationships with existing partners while continually scouting for additional partnership
7. Responsible for settling old account statements to clear various stuck deals of the telecom company which in turn helps in the smooth functioning of the company.
8. Keeps a track of all the transactions of the telecom company which is done by getting inputs from various different departments such as the sales department, technology department etc…
9. Manage and solve conflicts with the client.
10. Interact and coordinate with the team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account
11. Meet time deadlines for accounts
12. Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our local client
13. Follow-up on Invoices and payments with the Client
14. Operate as the lead point concerning all our local office related issues, Tax issues (Declaration and Payment), and all office needs and related bills payment and money handling.
15. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
16. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the client needs and objectives.
17. Communicate clearly the progress of Monthly/Quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, as well as daily operational reports.
18. Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
19. Delivering presentations.
20. Regularly meeting with clients and be engaged on ongoing/planned projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- BS in computer science, from an accredited university with a minimum of 4-5 years of related experience.
- Proficiency in French is a must
- Very good oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.