The Salesperson should:
• Welcome the Customers in priority to any other task through the implementation of the Welcoming Standards.
• Wear a tidy & neat uniform as per the company standards & procedure.
• Know and share information about Articles, Items, Brand, Store orientation, Store Services, Event Dates.
• Know and can inform customers about Exchange/Return procedure, Refund, Reservation of items, Grouped Purchases, etc.
• Respond to all questions or requests of all customers.
• Apply all sales principles and sales approach: Welcome (Smile/Greeting) find out the Customer’s need (Listen/Identify/Answer/Orient), Propose Products
• Handle the set-up of his section: keep his aisle in perfect condition, regularly clean thesurfaces/furniture/cabinets/mannequins/accessories/signage/etc, and keep the rolls/cartons/plastics/hangers/etc outside the sales area.
2. Prerequisites :
Minimum High school Graduate. University degree is a plus.
0 to 1 year of experience in the Sales field.
Knowledge the products to which he will be affected.
Fluency in English. Arabic is a plus.
Basic knowledge of computer use.
Excellent communication skills.
Presentable and neat.
Polite and Customer oriented.