We are looking for an experienced Accountant to join our team. As an Accountant, your main task will be to analyze past transactions and present valuable information about our company's performance. You will also be expected to audit accounts and provide advice and trustworthy information about financial records.
Accountant duties and responsibilities
• Develop and manage all accounting operations
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
• Develop periodic reports for management.
• Do a regular audit
• Identify bottlenecks and suggest solutions
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
• Adhere to all accounting principles
• Manage budget and create detailed financial forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Perform month-end and year-end close process
• Perform a set of activities in order to secure database information
• Stay up to date with industry trends, rules and regulations
Accountant requirements and qualifications
• Bachelor’s in accounting or similar relevant filed
• 5 years of experience as an Accountant or similar role
• Hands-on experience with the use of accounting computer programs
• Strong attention to detail
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills