We are looking for an F&B Marketing Manager, responsible for leading Marketing Activities to ensure development, implementation, and monitoring of the Marketing Strategy that will raise brand awareness and increase revenue.
- Collaborate with Managers, Country Managers, franchisors, and media suppliers to create, plan, and execute
- Lead and perform research studies to highlight consumers’ demographics and trends.
- Prepare and supervise the Marketing department’s budget and the brands’ set Marketing budgets.
- Ensure proper execution of events through managing external relationships including all media & third party suppliers.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices in the Marketing Management area in order to continuously deliver planned Marketing
initiatives in a timely manner.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of the company’s digital activities.
- Guarantee continuous compliance with set brand advertising and marketing standards.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with agencies across the markets while ensuring adherence to agreed procedures,
cost agreements and service levels.
- Supervise and review the team's/suppliers’ performance on a continuous basis while resolving issues and ensuring the seizing
of potential cost/revenue opportunities.
- Submit monthly and weekly sales plans as well as daily sales/activity reports.
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Maintain relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in F&B Marketing
- Decision Making Capability
- Possesses managerial, strategic, and planning mindset
- Communication and leadership skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Strong knowledge of key Marketing and Advertising principles in the MENA region
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs
- Presentable and confident
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic