We are looking for a Social Media Marketer, responsible for executing and managing the company's social media page, publishing engaging content, and maintaining a marked online presence for the company.
- Develop and execute social media plans aligned with the company's goals and objectives.
- Develop social media campaigns.
- Define KPIs and KRAs for social media campaigns.
- Analyze customer engagement according to past social media activity.
- Engage with the audience by responding to comments, messages, and reviews in a timely and professional
- Use social media marketing tools.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of all social media campaigns and make data-driven
recommendations for improvement.
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders including senior management and content developers.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, technologies, and best practices.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or any related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing
- Experience in ads’ boosting and responding to customers
- Communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
- Knowledge of social media platforms and technologies, including analytics tools
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
- Monitoring SEO and web traffic metrics is a plus.
- Establishing relationships with social media influencers to develop a strong network is a plus.