Title: Store keeper
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them.
• Monitors and book all stock in and out items.
• Handle all delivery notes, packing list soft and hard copies
• Maintains a correct inventory consistent with the requirements of the service department, wholesale accounts and the do-it-yourself public.
• Establishes individual parts inventory levels and balances
• Monitors and adjusts inventory to minimize obsolescence.
• Ensures that all parts are properly tagged so that the dealership recovers full credit from the factory.
• Supervises stock order procedures. Inventory count….
• Ensures that the same high-quality level of service provided to outside customers is also provided to internal dealership customers.
• Works and coordinate with stock manager and make sure all transfers are well tracked from /to sites.
• Coordinates a prompt, efficient and timely flow of paperwork.
• Directs shipping and receiving efforts to ensure timely processing for order delivery
• Monitors daily reports
• Develops and utilizes a variance of stock items.
• Develops, enforces and monitors guidelines for working with co workers
• Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate should have excellent computer skills; exceptional problem solving abilities and good organizational skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Business. Experience in similar field for 5 years or above. Continuous training is a must in order to increase his knowledge and direct it to the whole accounting department. Follow up on all updates related to international standards.